Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My introduction....

Quiet But Deep. That is kinda sorta maybe who I am. It depends. So anyway.... I chose the penname Ferb Fletcher from the TV show Phineas and Ferb, becasue he is very inpirational. I like inspiration. He is willing to do anyhting even though he is very quiet.

I love writing and when I say that, it is an understatement. I used to hate it but someone showed me it is ok to express your feelings on paper. I am not good at expressing feelings so I do it in my writing. I also write because it gives me sorta like a mask to hide behind. (Now I know that might not be the best thing for me to do, hide behind a mask, but my writing shows how I really feel. It shows what I am really feeling opposed to what people see at school. I try and find inspiration in all things. Whether or not they look like they have inspiration tied to them or not. It is just something I do. BUT, if I ever put a poem on here, don't expect it to rhyme. If I put something on here that is weird to you, I don't care becasue it is what I am really feeling. so yeah :p

On this blog you might also be seeing a side of me that people don't normally see (not that you know who I really am) If you do end up knowing who I am, then whatever... I really don't care. So yeah!  A more deeper side a more hidden side, a more depressed side.

So yeah that is my blog!!!! :p

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are going to express emotion here. You are able to say things that you don't want people to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of where you used to be; Writing is my best friend and my worst enemy. I like to write, but I'm not patient or inspired so usually my attempts at writing fall flat on their face. I'm so jealous that you've found your own swagger for writing, maybe I'll find a way to be like you ;D

    And poem rhyme schemes are for squares. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete