Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Direct Orders

You are under direct orders to rock the **** out! Rock out like you juse got kissed. Rock out like you just performed on American Idol and the Judges sent you threw to Hollywood. Rock out like you are having a silent dance party! Rock out like you just got told by the person you like that they like you. Rock out like there is no tomorrow. Rock out like no one is watching. Rock out like you just conquerd your biggest fear. Rock out like the person you like just held your hand. Rock out like an old happy grandpa. Rock out like it's the 80's and your hair is big and you are wearing neon colors. Rock out as if your life depended on it cuz the world is ending tomorrow and only you know. Rock out like you are not afraid of anyone or anything especiall your english teacher. Rock out like you are so don't care what others think of you.Rock out like you get to sleep in and you have no early morning classes to go to.Rock out like you just moved out of your parents home after 20 years. Rock out like you have 24 hours to live. Rock out like you are going on the best date ever! Rock out like you will have no more problems, mental, physical, or social. Rock out like you put on your confidence pants. Rock out like no one else matters. Rock out like you have all the money in the world. Rock out like you are a hobo and you have no money and you haven't eaten anything in 3 days and you just found 5 bucks on the street and someone gave you a can of soup. Rock out like you get to hang out with your best friend. Rock out like you just quit your horrible job and you crazy manager begged you to stay. Rock out like you just graduated high school. Rock out like you have never rocked out before. Rock out like music is the only thing that matters. Rock out like you are Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, and Miley Cyrus.  Rock out like you have never felt alone and afraid. Rock out like you are always happy. Rock out like you just got a 4.0. Rock out like you never have to worry again. Rock out like you could rock out forever!

12 comments:

  1. If I was the hobo who got 5 bucks and a can of soup, I would be rocking out all day and all night. Awesome line. I hate to be a hater so I won't. I do however dislike the Miley Cyrus reference with a passion. Otherwise, great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone should put on their confidence pants. Because everyone has something they can be confident about it. I really like that line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid of my English teacher... I think we all are.

    Good job at not getting too wrapped up in any one thing to rock out about, you kept the piece hopping n' rocking around and us hopping with it.

    My only gripe was the hobo line, the silly hobo wanted his sentence to last forever and overshadow the other lines. Silly hobo xP

    And I'm with Mrs. Jared, I'm lovin' the confidence pants, keep 'em on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ke$ha Lady Gaga AND Miley Cyrus?!?!? Now there's a party I wanna go to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. um everything you just said i agree with. also love the music. lets be friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intrigued. I want to know what it's like to have a silent dance party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock out like you have never felt alone and afraid. I really like this line. It really is interesting you say that cuz I have been thinking about how it would feel to have never felt alone and afraid of anything in the world. I love you're writting. You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the line Rock out like you have never felt alone and afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorites were the rock out like you just preformed on american idol and the judges sent you threw to Hollywood. and the silent dance party one. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your writing. And the line "rock out like an old happy grandpa" just puts the best image in my head! Ha, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Rock out like you're having a silent dance party." very specific i like that one a lot!!

    ReplyDelete