Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scars

Scars
A word which can mean so many things
You can have scars in so many places
They all stories to go with them
You show then to everyone so they can be amazed with them
But there are always the one people can't see
The ones on your heart and soul
No one know they are there but you
They are from heartbreak, failure, and disapointment
After someone hurts you the wound is created
You are sad for a short period
Then the scar is made
The scar that will remain there forever
There is nothing you can do to get rid of it
The hidden scars
You only know that they are there
Where they came from
Who gave them to you
It makes it sore when you or think about the person
Then you find the one who you think will take the scars away
But they are always there
You open up to the person and show them the scars on your heart and soul
Now they know they are there
They do all they can to help you
Then you notice they have scars too
Everyone has hidden scars
Everyone has been broken
It is one simularity all humans have
It binds everyone together
Scars
One simple word
A word that means so much but also binds the world together
It brings everyone together in a special sense
No one knows
but everyone can relate
Something so sad and so great
Everyone has been hurt by something they thought they would have
Have forever
But instead it was replaced
Replaced with a scar
Sacrs
Break hurt torment
Scars
On the heart and soul forever
Authors Note: I love to write poerty so this is one I wrote and I think most people can realate tell me what you think! Also this is one of my not so good poems heh.... :P

3 comments:

  1. I like this its quite good. There is one thing I would change "...A word that means alot but also binds the world together..." I would replace "alot" with another word I feel that it is used too much and is a... "blunt" word for this poem try using "so much" or something, in my mind it sounds a little better, but I really do like this poem it has awesome content and pretty good word choice. (Hope I didn't give you another scar :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not at all haha thanks for the tip! i think i might change that :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic.

    Scars. I love how a scar can be physical or emotional. Scars are left in places people don't see, or can't see.

    I love the layout. I think the poem could be tightened a bit. Shortened. And give us something specific. A physical scar that pales in comparison to an emotional scar that no one sees. Some dialogue. Some context. A specific scar instead of a general piece on scars.

    ReplyDelete