Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about you like zombies think of flesh. Like monsters think of closets. Like vampires think of blood. I'm thinking about you like math thinks of problems. Like english thinks of grammer. Like history thinks of the past. I'm thinking about you all the time. Like thunder thinks of lightning. Like tears think of rain. I'm thinking about you like happiness thinks of laughter. Like depression thinks of saddness. Like anger thinks of agression. I'm thinking about you like war thinks of peace. Like rainbows think of color. Like dance thinks of parites. I think about you ALOT! I think about you every second of the day. I think about you like nerds thinks of calculators. Like calculators think of math. Like is think math is dumb. I think about you like songs think of lyrics. Like my iPOD thinks of music. Like music thinks of magic. I'm thinking about you like spiders thik of cobwebs. Like Slytherins think of evil. Like Voldemort think of killing Harry Potter. I'm thinking about you right now in my creative writing class. I'm thinking about you in every class. I'm thinking about you in the day. I'm thinking about you in the night. I'm thinking about you like you think of me. I just think about you all the time!

5 comments:

  1. I love the ending!!! "I'm thinking about you right now in my creative writing class. I'm thinking about you in every class. I'm thinking about you in the day. I'm thinking about you in the night. I'm thinking about you like you think of me. I just think about you all the time!" It looks like you took it to a personal... Level??? Great writing!!! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added emotions like, "...I'm thinking about you like happiness thinks of laughter. Like depression thinks of saddness. Like anger thinks of agression...". I like this post a lot. And I hope this person likes you, "...I'm thinking about you like you think of me..." GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I agree with Righteous Fury! I really love the ending! I really love the whole poem! Nice job!

    Just curious, were you thinking about who I think you were thinking about? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooka yes! :P duh! well anywho thanks guys for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your personality shows throughout your whole poem you can really see yourself in your writing! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete