Sunday, March 20, 2011

GOSH DARN IT!!!! I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY!!!

I am tired! I am so freaking tired I am ready to punch a wall.... and I have to write i freaking thing about complaints! Gosh!!! ok well here is all the things i am tired of.

I am tired of my sister making me mad on purpose
I am tired of getting in trouble for stuff i didn't do
I am tired of my mom being stressed out at me over nothing
I am tired of  school
I am tired of AP psych
Heck i am so tired of that class i fall asleep in it everytime!
I am tired of stupid teachers who think they can demean our intellegence and treat us like 3rd graders
I am tired of my friends making me solve there problems for them
I am tired of my boss
I am DONE with work
I am tired of my home
I am tired of disapointing people
I am tired of getting 0-4 hours of sleep every night
I am tired of being upset
I am tired of crying myself to sleep
I am tired of them not noticing
I am tired of coughing
I am tired of them worrying about me i am fine so they dont need to
I am tired of being nagged
I am tired of not spending time with my special someone
I am tired of failing
I am tired of my friends ditching me
I am tired of falling and no one is there to catch me or help me back up
I am tired of hurting so much
I am just tired.....
SO DONT BUG ME!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I really liked it. There is a lot of stuff that i can relate to

    ReplyDelete
  2. The emotion in this was strong, I could really tell you meant every thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the line about getting in trouble for things that you didn't do. I mean like why does everyone always blame it on the dog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this was good. Especially the line- "Im tired of my friends making me solve their problmes for them." I am soo sick of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need new friends dude. these friends dont do jack for you... or so it seems

    ReplyDelete