Sunday, March 13, 2011

Love Is....

Love is putting your arm around me
Love is wearing your jacket
Love is hugging you on my front step
Love is Undefinable
Love is when you look me in the eyes
Love is kissing you in the school parking lot
Love is having late night texting conversations
Love is having a two person thought train
Love is writing with the best pen ever
Love is dancing ever so close to you
Love is talking for six hours and feeling like only one has past
Love is happiness
Love is singing at the top of you lungs while driving down an empty highway
Love is skipping school
Love is taking long drvies
Love is taking long walks in the rain
Love is you holding me
Love is my head on your shoulder
Love is letting your emotions fly free
Love is caring so much about one single thing
Love is trying on the perfect shirt
Love is crying yourself to sleep
Love is having someone think about you
Love is holding a new born
Love is coloring in a coloring book
Love is when your necklace clamp is in the front
Love is making a wish at 11:11
Love is holding your hand
Love is keeping each other warm
Love is violently shivering for two hours
Love is catching them when they fall
Love is a song playing in an empty room
Love is floating away
Love is waking up late
Love is unconditional
Love is forgetting you lines
Love is listening with nothing to say
Love is rain pouring down
Love is pounding out all your emotions on the piano after a really bad day
Love is Love
Love is thinking of you
Love is smelling you smell
Love is wearing your favorite pair of shoes
Love is acting childish
Love is talking to yourself
Love is failing a test
Love is having a migrain
Love is listening to songs that remind me of you
Love is hurting so much
Love is writing till your fingers bleed
Love is crying till your eyes burn
Love is saying 'I love you'
Love is being so sick you can't stand
Love is something you can't explain
Love is weird
BUT I LOVE IT!!!!

Authors Note: So there it is from a person who used to hate love too... hope you enjoy! tell me waht you think :)

5 comments:

  1. I like it! It has a lot of good lines, "Love is kissing you in the school parking lot" very high school it defines you as a writer, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you actually know what love is xP I'm kind of jealous.

    Good job talking about the two sides of love, the good talking about your Significant Other and the bad of what sounds like very personal experiences with love.

    And... "Love is talking for six hours and feeling like only one has past", "past" should be "passed". Sorry, I have a little English teacher inside my brain obsessed with tidying up :D

    Keep it up ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay. I liked this. At first I was like oh, all they did id say love is....
    love is...
    love is...
    But! you put an image in my head and I related to my life. I love it. ha. I really like the line love is smelling your smell. and Love it weird. haha great job. I'm really glad you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you said, having late night texting conversations. Ha i love that. Those are always the best conversations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! this brought tears to my eyes!! this was awesome! there has to be someone super special you were thinking about when you wrote this! way cool! this is way cool! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete