Monday, March 28, 2011

Jealousy

P.S.
By: Jewel
 I wrote those nice
poems only becasue
the honest ones
would frighten you

I wish I could wrote only four lines and have so much come out of it. I am jealous that she just says it how it is! I have to beat around the bush. She writes truth and it is amazing how inspiring it is! I write nice poems for people cuz i dont wanna depress them with the truth. This is just so inpiring and i wish i could be just as good as a writer. In fact i am jealous of all her poems. She is an excellent writer! one day i hope to be as good as she is! there isnt really anymore i have to write on this fact.... so yeah

3 comments:

  1. i agree! this poem made me jealous too! its funny tooo. makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this peom. its so simple. but it says so much and it is way true!! good thinking! i totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree... I definitely find it hard to write the truth in my own writing as well.

    ReplyDelete