Friday, March 18, 2011

My Book I am writing!

ok so I am writing a book. And it is coming along ok. I have the beginning done and the end is almost done and I have bits and pieces of the middle.
So a quick summary of the book is.
There is a girl named Erika and she is a dancer. Her mom died of cancer when she was little and her dad is in the army. So they move alot. And she hates it. She has two older brothers who are twins (AJ and CJ) She hates them too. She basically hates life. She contunies dancing only becasue it was her mothers dream so she feels as if she has to continue to the dream. So it is her sr year of highschool and they just moved to Conneticut. She is not happy. She goes through a bunch of crap and then meets a friend Lucy. They get in a car accident. Lucy dies and Erika lives. Erika suffers now from a broken pelivis, a broken leg, and damage all over her body. She can't dance again. She is devistated. And it is basically about how she goes throughout life.
So I had a movie magic moment about two months ago. It was a saturday and I was not being a happy camper, becasue my friends who I would make plans with kept ditching me. I was not happy at all becasue this would happene with everyone. So yeah I walked outside and looked up at the sky and the second I looked up at the sky it started to snow. I swear I almost cried. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen ever!!! so i decieded to put something like that in my book so I did. As the end. It is not finished but I am going to put what I have :] hope you enjoy!

Note: This is still a first draft. Therefore I do not put anything in paragraphs. If you dont like it live with it. And it is also not all the way done so if it cuts off sorry! also first draft it is going to be messy and might not make sense in places.

I was in bed all day. I hadn't been to school since the last time I had that talk with Nick. Two weeks. I just couldn't handle school or people anymore. It was to much for me. The stares I got from people. I just couldn't do it. So I went back to sitting in a bed all day. Today was a bit different though. CJ and AJ were being super nice. They got home from school and came and carried me downstiars. They put me in my wheel chair and wheeled me outside. When we got out there I looked up and started crying. The sky was covered in grey clouds and snow was falling. It was the most beautiful thing I had seen in a long time. I had never seen snow like this. It was amazing. A flake hit my cheek and it felt like a little baby kiss that melted on my face. "Thank you." I said out of my teary sound. My brothers have never done something like this for me ever. It amazed me! "Your welcome Erika we thought you would like it." AJ said in a tone that was not his normal joking tone. HE said it very sincerly. I turned around to see my brothers faces. They were crying. I had never once felt colser to my brothers that I did now. We were all staring up at the sky now. It was silent, as the happy tears fell down our faces. I usually perferd rain but today I perferd snow. "Erika if you ever need anything you can always come to us. I know we haven't been the nicest to you in the past, but we were thinking about it and if you would have died in that accident we wouldn't know what to do. We love you." When CJ said this he was bawling. I looked up at him. "CJ I know thank you. YOu guys are the greatest people I know. I was always worried about not having friends and being alone. But I should have never worried about that, becasue I should have known I always have you two." The tears were freezing to my cheeks, like ice cicles. But I didn't care to much, I had the two best people right by me sharrig this special moment with me. Right now I didn't care about Nick or any of the kids at school. All I cared for was this moment, this moment in my life. This was the perfect way to end an emotional day.

That is all I am going to share with you right now! I do have more and if you guys like it then I will post more! plz plz pzl let me know what you think!!! this is the ending and i have really high hopes of getting this published!!! and if you have ideas for titles for this let me know too!!! thanks!!!

5 comments:

  1. I thought that this was amazing... I really like the plot and would love to read more... I like how you ended it. I think the ending feels like something I would do... just standing/sitting out in the snow and if I was happy or just plain needing it I would cry too... thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super good! i really like your story line and how real it is.... one thing i think might "enhance" (cant think of a better word at the moment) would be to slow it down a tad, give a little more detail. I totally know how you feel about wanting to write it all out and it's frustrating cause you want to be able to write it as fast as you think it.... but i think that it would help. Ex. ..."it felt like a baby kiss..." my shoulders relaxed and i just felt peaceful. The beauty and magic of the snow was like a blanket of love and comfort washing over me, something i really needed.... or something like that....just an idea. BRAVO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story is well thought out and came out really well. I hope others don't steal your idea's because this is really good.

    Kepp at it and you can excell to so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also doing my own stories as well. If you want I can share some of my idea's to if you like to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to hear ideas!!! some of the best ideas come from people bouncing them off each other

    ReplyDelete